Happy Sat-urday Stackers,
- Many of us are anticipating marketplaces on nostr and Nostr Market is an early attempt at one. To place an item for sale, tag a note with #nostrmarket and your listing will appear on Nostr Market.
- The late stage capitalism meme would have you believe civilization's progress isn't just stalling but rapidly declining. @tomlaies counters with Late Stage Capitalism? We're just getting started! The cited data suggests global well-being is at all time highs and that we are - hopefully - in "early stage capitalism."
- @ncryppt recently lost a sister to a decade long mental health battle. Bitcoin & Mental Health urges bitcoiners to take a more nuanced view of mental health. That is, at least as portrayed on late stage social media, which is tuned for polarity.
- Build on L2's Core Lightning community is live! Blockstream's first Build on L2 community is filled with their resident wizards and is a cool blend of Twitter and Slack's UX.
- Steelmanning is the act of making the strongest possible argument for something you disagree with. @Anonomoto challenges us to do this with Ordinals and implicitly Inscriptions.
- TBD Launches C=, a Lightning Service Provider
- NixOS, nix-bitcoin, and LN node setups
- Anonymous paid API-calls.
- Ghost Checkout with Mash (No Account Needed)
- Testimonial for Satlantis.net
Top promoted jobs
- Senior Full Stack Engineer \ Synota \ Remote
- Head of Growth \ Foundation \ Remote
- Everything Engineer \ Stacker News \ Austin or Remote
A guy who works on Stacker News