Happy Sat-urday Stackers,
- Telegram recently added bitcoin to its cryptoh wallet. @chungkingexpress writes about it in Telegram's Bitcoin Failure. tldr their bitcoin support is onchain only, P2PKH only, and uses some kind of chain analysis to reject "suspicious" utxos.
- Blockspace hungry inscription degens have set a high floor on tx fees. If you're transacting onchain regularly, @hynek explains How to save on mining fees.
- bitcoin++'s latest conference brought a gang of bitcoin developers to Austin recently, including many of layer 2's best and brightest. @JakeBlockchain, an investor, wrote about their experience attending in My Experience at BTC++: A Bitcoin Developer Conference.
- The team from Trezor stopped by for an extremely high signal AMA.
- @anipy showed us their latest bitcoin wallet which has gameboy-like controls in Developing Gameboy Bitcoin Wallet: My Latest Project is Here!
- if you are a bitcoin startup hiring Flutter devs, he's looking for job!
- OpenSats $10M Funding for Bitcoin & Nostr
- Using Bitcoin has legal consequences
- Inscription numbers off by one · casey/ord --- lol
- Ongoing attack on the I2P network--Bitcoin nodes connecting using i2pd affected
- LNMesh: Offline Lightning Network Payments
- Fedi, Inc. Announces Raising $17 Million in Series A Round
Top promoted jobs
A guy who works on Stacker News