Happy Sat-urday Stackers,
Pass the Turing Test this weekend, stackers!
- In How (Actually) Open AI Wins, Max Webster argues that open source AI, digital scarce assets, and censorship resistant communication protocols will make AI protopian again.
- Wallet and protocol developers are forever improving Lightning's noncustodial UX, but in the meantime even node runners like @billiam are driven to declare I'm done with non-custodial mobile Lightning wallets.
- Coinkite and Wallet Scrutiny made Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G look like lovers this week. Carl Dong discovered the cause of the underlying misunderstanding, but @satoshisat remains upset by Coinkite's behavior.
- Initially turned off by the paradox of Apple's big budget marketing to outsiders, and validated by Apple's heavy handed app store policies, @siggy47 writes Why I Hate Apple.
- I have a stream ... that one day I'll share on nostr in a censorship resistant way. I have stream ... of the Snort developers building the client. My stream came true.
- Coldkite Coldcard Reproducible Builds \ 23 comments
- Progressive Web Apps - arguments against? \ 23 comments
- Precursor: Mobile, Open Hardware, RISC-V System-on-Chip (SoC) Development Kit \ 5 comments
- Announcing LDK Node \ 11 comments
- What dominating industries or systems will disappear by the year 2140? \ 20 comments
Top promoted jobs
- TypeScript Script Interpreter & OP_Codes Library [short term contract] \ stealth \ Remote
- Senior Digital Product Designer (UI/UX/VX) \ Foundation \ Remote
A guy who works on Stacker News