Happy Sat-urday Stackers,
- Do you have the bear market blues? Symptoms include: well, disillusionment primarily. In SN's most commented post ever, @btc_remnant writes I'm losing my faith.
- LNBits is now available as SaaS. For the uninitiated, LNbits is best thought of as a tool and/or toy box for your Lightning node.
- Create a censorship resistant web store on nostr accepting Bitcoin in minutes with Superstore, a powerful example of how nostr distributes both trust and concerns.
- While no customer data was compromised according to Mullvad, Mullvad VPN was subject to a search warrant.
- Bitcoin's privacy is far from perfect. @CodePsychology distinguishes anonymity from privacy and explains how to maintain better privacy in Bitcoin Privacy.
- Your opinion about AI and jobs
- MicroStrategy converted all the email addresses into Lightning addresses ⚡
- Taproot and MuSig2 recap
- Peer-to-Peer Markets - A Weekend Discussion
- Mutinynet - Custom Signet w/ 30s blocks
Top promoted jobs
A guy who works on Stacker News